GM Joinery are a family run joinery company based within the east end of Glasgow. From our factory, we produce many bespoke manufactured joinery products and undertake fit outs within the construction sector. At GMJ we believe quality is everything!
· Bench joinery, 5 + years’ experience (Preferred)
· Site work, 5 + years’ experience (Preferred)
· Experienced in all aspects of the manufacture of bespoke joinery.
· Time served or NVQ in bench joinery or joinery equivalent.
· Experience in reading drawings, templates & written instructions
· May include installation site works.
· Must Have Good communication skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Workplace Pension Scheme.
· Positive attitude and good work ethic.
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to works as part of a team as well as taking your own initiative when working independently
· Full UK drivers’ licence
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- 8 hour shift
- Carpentry: 5 years (preferred)