GM Joinery are a joinery/interior fit-out business based within the east end of Glasgow. We produce many bespoke manufactured joinery products and undertake fit-outs within the construction sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a draughtsman/women – CAD setter out to join our expanding manufacturing/fit-out team based in our Glasgow office.
The preferred candidate for this role would ideally have had previous joinery experience in the setting out of bespoke manufactured joinery items/shopfitting and interior fit-out.
The roles of our setting out department include but are not limited to:
· Undertaking site surveys to ascertain the site environment/gather accurate site sizes.
· Client project development meetings/drawing presentations for client approval.
· Creation of 2d fabrication drawings using AutoCAD software system.
· Creation of construction drawings and cutting lists for our workshop/operatives to follow/fabricate.
· Communication with clients, directors, estimating, production and fit-out
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to meet programme deadlines
It is essential in this position to have a proficient set of IT skills. Excellent knowledge in working with software such as Autocad, Microsoft Office, Maestro/Alphacam is required.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 5 years (preferred)